Transform Your Smile Today with Porcelain Veneers in North Vancouver!
Veneers are a face-lift for your smile, and are more than just porcelain facings for teeth. With the right artistic skill, technical expertise, and professional care, your veneers can craft an entirely new smile. Whether you have chipped, broken or cracked teeth that make it awkward to speak or smile, or you have teeth which are worn down, porcelain veneers offer an exciting solution that will look and feel like your own natural teeth.
Dr. Leslie Gallon and Dr. Tamara Gallon both know that the way your smile looks can be important to how you feel, and how people feel about you. That’s why we work closely with you to customize and expertly place each porcelain veneer according to the needs of the individual patient. Veneers can be a more cost-effective dental solution when you have teeth with wider spaces, and can even help you to correct the alignment of misshapen teeth.
What is a Porcelain Veneer?
A veneer consists of a thin shell which is made to look and feel like the exterior of a natural tooth. They are made from an extremely durable, yet smooth substance that can withstand the pressure of every day wear and tear from eating. Veneers can also come in many different colors to match the natural shade of your teeth. Each veneer is crafted according to the shape of your existing teeth, and the shape of the tooth onto which it will be placed.
The cost of having a veneer placed can be lower than other dental procedures that can help you to correct a problem, and the shell itself is durable enough to resist chipping and staining. That means that your veneers can last you for years without any maintenance, just as long as you care for them properly.
Each veneer that we place goes through a rigorous process to ensure proper fit, proper levels of comfort, and proper look. We customize each veneer, using artistic skill to get them looking exactly or better than your natural teeth. At Vancouver Smile Studio, we want you to love how your smile looks each and every day.
What Can Veneers Fix?
- Damaged teeth, which have been worn down due to grinding, as well as teeth which have been broken or chipped due to injury.
- Gaps between teeth, which can occur either during adult teeth movement or due to an injury. Spaces between two teeth which would otherwise require braces may be easily solved through the placement of veneers, providing you with a very natural looking smile.
- Stained teeth, such as yellow teeth, particularly in cases where conventional teeth whitening isn’t enough. A discolored tooth can be covered quickly and easily with a veneer shell that will match the color of the rest of your teeth quite well.
- Misshapen teeth, which can include teeth that are slightly crooked. Although a consultation with Dr. Gallon will reveal whether or not a veneer is your best option, there are many cases where veneers can offer a dramatic improvement in much less time than other solutions.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
The price of each veneer differs from patient to patient, as there are many different factors to take into account, such as:
- The state of neighboring teeth.
- Whether or not a space is being closed.
- The current health of the targeted tooth.
- Whether or not the tooth is fractured.
If you’re curious about the prices for these procedures, then we offer a free consultation where you can get more information about veneers and their benefits. If you compare the cost of our services to others in the North Vancouver and British Columbia areas, you’ll find that Vancouver Smile Studio offers some of the very best cosmetic results for your budget.
How are Porcelain Veneers Placed?
The veneer process is rather simple and pain-free:
- First, the teeth are prepared. Teeth are prepared into the proper shape to make room for the veneer.
- An impression will be taken of the tooth using advanced cameras for a full view of shape and size.
- The 3D picture will be sent to a lab, where the veneer will be fabricated.
- Dr. Gallon will test the fit of the veneer over the tooth, to ensure that it is comfortable and is esthetically pleasing.
- The veneer will be permanently bonded.
The actual bonding material itself is safe to use in your mouth, and the results will be both durable and natural looking. The process remains relatively the same if you have chipped teeth, a gap, or stained teeth. If there are any problems, they can be quickly addressed before the veneer is permanently placed.
Are Veneers Right for You?
We encourage you to read reviews on veneers and discover the experiences that others have had with this procedure, and to stop in for a free consultation so that we can assess whether or not veneers are the optimal solution for your dental concerns. The average experience after having veneers placed is that they look and feel very comfortable, which is why so many choose this option when correcting visual or structural dental issues.
You may find that the procedure is worth your time, especially if you have dealt with cracked, spaced, or discolored teeth throughout most of your adult life. Veneers can and often do fix problems that otherwise seem permanent.