Invisalign North Vancouver
Your smile matters. it can tell the people around you about how confident you are, how attentive you’re currently being, or how friendly you can be in new situations and environments. When you’ve got teeth which are crooked, rotated, or otherwise misaligned, it can greatly affect your willingness to smile, speak loudly and clearly, or even eat in public.
If you’re overly conscious about the current state of your teeth, but you also feel that solutions like wire braces would only compound your social anxiety, then you should be aware that there are alternatives that are not only effective, but can also provide some of the best results of any options outside of surgery.
The Invisalign Difference
Invisalign works on the very same principles that traditional wire braces use to align your teeth, but with a brand new application of that idea that makes the system both more friendly to patients, and far less visually embarrassing. Here is a step-by-step look at the entire Vancouver Invisalign process, from start to finish:
- Dr. Gallon and the staff at Vancouver Smile Studio will provide a consultation and examination to determine if Invisalign is right for your dental profile. If it is, then an impression will be taken of your teeth to provide the 3D imaging needed to produce your unique dental trays.
- You will receive your first dental trays after a few weeks time. Dr. Gallon will test the trays to ensure that they are the proper fit. If they are, you will wear the trays right out of the office!
- Every two weeks, you’ll have a new dental tray that will guide your teeth into the desired positioning.
- Once you’re done, you won’t need to get wires or brackets removed– you simply move on to the next set of trays, and you’ll have a much straighter smile to show for it.
As you can see, there is no dental bonding or wire tightening involved. That means that you can feel more comfortable while the Invisalign braces are doing their work, and that you can even remove them whenever you want to clean your teeth, or if you have a special occasion where you feel they might get in the way.
Not only is Invisalign comfortable, easy to place and remove, and often as affordable as traditional braces, but they also provide the best advantage of all: they are nearly invisible to the people around you. You can wear vancouver Invisalign trays in the office, at school, on a date, or wherever you go without being worried about other people seeing a mouth full of metal.
- Traditional wire braces make it hard to eat certain foods, especially those that are sticky. Invisalign braces won’t stick to food, and can be removed and cleaned.
- Wire braces will need to be bonded to your teeth, which makes removal difficult once they’re done straightening your teeth as well. Invisalign trays will never have this issue.
- You’ll never have to worry about anything becoming caught or tangled in your braces, or the taste of metal constantly being in your mouth. Invisalign is made from a medically-certified, safe plastic material.
- In some cases, Invisalign can actually provide a faster dental alignment than traditional braces can offer. You could cut your total time down by as much as half, depending on your dental profile and progress with the system. Whereas braces can sometimes take years, Invisalign can produce results much more quickly, sometimes in as little as six to eight months.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Contact Vancouver Smile Studio in British Columbia to learn more about Invisalign, what it can do for you, and why it may be your best option when it comes to having straighter, healthier teeth.
Invisalign is perfect for teenagers, working adults, and anyone who’s looking to straighten their teeth without having to rely on wire braces or oral surgery to get the right results.
You’ll see comfortable, permanent improvements to your smile if Invisalign is right for you, and if you ever change your mind, you won’t need to worry about hard-to-remove brackets or wires holding you back. Speak with Dr. Gallon today, and start on the road to a more engaging and welcoming smile.